• Daily readings for Luke-Acts, along with resources for study and reflection, are available at goodbookclub.org.
Lectionary Scripture Study
Another scripture practice many find meaningful is to read and study the weekly lessons we use each Sunday. Each Sunday we use four scripture readings, which (most of the year) include an Old Testament lesson, a Psalm, a New Testament Epistle (letter) to the early church, and a Gospel passage (from Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). Themes of the readings are “collected” in a prayer for each Sunday. Links to the readings are available in “Sundays at Grace.”
• To enhance your study, you may find it helpful to read a weekly commentary, such as “Break Open the Word,” which includes brief background for the readings and questions for reflection.
• Text This Week includes links to many commentaries and resources.
• This resource from the Anglican Church of Canada offers additional study material and follows the same lectionary readings that we use.
• Forward Movement offers daily scripture readings and prayers.
Practicing Our Faith
On the second Sunday of each month, all are invited to join in discussion about how we practice our faith. See News and Updates for schedule details. Copies of Practicing Our Faith are available at church and you can also explore practices online.
Additional Formation Resources:
• Rule of Life – Learn more about developing and living with a Rule of Life from the Society of St. John the Evangelist, an Episcopal order with a house in Cambridge, Massachusetts. You can also learn from the brothers about practicing gratitude, and get a Word of the day email.